These zesty and tasty saltines are a great presentation by themselves and also go great with dips and cheeses. Try on your salads, soups, chili, or meatloaf to give it that extra flavor. Not just for parties. These snack crackers are great for the office, home, school, game, camping or just about any place.
- Add contents of package to 1 2/3 cups of Canola Oil in a 2-gallon zip top bag and mix well.
- Add four tubes of Premium Saltine Crackers.
- Seal bag filled with air.
- Toss crackers in bag every 5 minutes, or continually until Savory Seasoning is absorbed.
- Let crackers rest at least four hours or overnight for best taste.
Maltodextrin, Monosodium Glutamate, Whey, Salt, Buttermilk, Onion Powder, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Chives, Natural Cheese Flavor, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Xanthan Gum, Soybean Oil, Butter (cream), Modified Corn Starch, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Natural Flavors, Silicon dioxide (anticaking agent), Carageenan, Guar Gum, Parsley, White Pepper, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Spices.